Friday 31 January 2014

Week 4: ReBar

No recipe this week as I ate out!  Since turning my back on meat there has been one thing that bothers me most, not the lack of meat, the number of things on menus that I can eat!  It's fair to say, without meat things are limited.

So imagine my delight when I discovered a restaurant that had an entirely meatless menu!!

The restaurant is called Rebar and it is located in Victoria BC a mere 2 miles from my home.



After a starter of Roasted Pepita Quesadilla, I decided to go for the Almond Burger.  Both were delicous, the burger came with a generous helping of fries and salad so good stuffing was enjoyed.

Sadly the recipe for the Rebar Almond burger isn't in the public domain, but I did find this recipe to keep with the theme of this blog.  Looking at that recipe, it may be quicker and easier to travel to the Rebar from wherever in the world you are!

Rebar Almond Burger, picture: google!

Rating
Well it was simple and delicious, but exempt from my rating!

Note: Rebar have a recipe book out there, give it a search, it gets good reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment