Thursday 5 February 2015

Week 37 - Pumpkin Biryani

The point of this blog was to find the best vegetarian meal, when rating it against Taste, Cost, Difficulty and Time to Prepare.  While looking for the best; I have, without doubt, found the worst! Pumpkin Biryani.

We basically had a few too many pumpkins for Halloween, so I found a recipe to use the leftovers up.

This picture brings the taste back, yuck!

All our pumpkins didn't turn out bad!

This meal had it all to make it terrible: it was a pain to make, it took forever, cost quite a bit and was disgusting!  I could taste it for days afterwards.  Maybe it was my shoddy cooking.  Whatever the cause, this is one meal I would like to forget.

Rating 
Taste - 3/20
Cost - 3/10
Difficulty - 2/10
Prep Time - 3/10 
Overall 22%

No comments:

Post a Comment